As Vitamin D is fat soluble, it has to be taken with a fatty acid that can serve as a transport.
It is likely easiest to take Vitamin D with a meal, but you can also pair it with a fat like Fish Oil or a teaspoon of coconut oil.
There is anecdotal reports that it might disrupt sleep if taken later in the evening, so it might be better taken earlier in the day as a precaution.
Related Nutrition Articles
- 5 nutrients that could lift your mood
- Can vitamin D-crease pain?
- Can vitamin D cure depression?
- How can you increase testosterone naturally?
- Do I need to supplement Vitamin D if I drink fortified milk?
- Should I take Fish Oil if I am sick?
- Can I eat flax seeds instead of fish or fish oil for omega 3s?
- Does fish oil actually help heart health?